Revived Death Penalty in Turkey Would End EU Talks, Germany SaysBy and
Merkel’s government warns about debate after thwarted coup
Death penalty reintroduction would ‘end’ accession talks
Germany warned Turkey that reinstating the death penalty after the coup attempt against President Recep Tayyip Erdogan would end his country’s bid to join the European Union.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts