Oil Falls to Two-Month Low Amid Dollar Strength, Ample SupplyBy
North Sea field shutdowns to grow after Brexit: Oil & Gas U.K.
Goldman Sachs sees U.S. crude output falling 370k b/d in 2017
Oil closed at the lowest level in more than two months in New York as the dollar rose against its peers and global crude markets were deemed comfortably supplied despite threats to output.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Edges Lower: Markets Wrap
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn