Former Citi Auction-Rate Banker Heeds Lessons of Market CollapseBy
Variable-rate trading system start-up seeks more competition
Yields soaring 3,900% shows need, Robert Novembre says
At the advent of the financial crisis nearly a decade ago, former Citigroup Inc. banker Robert Novembre, who managed the firm’s desks handling auction-rate securities, saw firsthand the disruption caused when banks withdrew support.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts