American Gas Will Be First to Transit Expanded Panama CanalBy
Shell set to send tanker carrying U.S. LNG through canal
BP scheduled to send second tanker through the following day
The first cargo of liquefied natural gas set to pass through the newly expanded Panama Canal locks will be American.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’