Fed Rate-Hike Bets Back on Table on Strong Economic DataBy and
Traders are pricing in higher chances that the Federal Reserve will raise interest rates some time this year after U.S. economic reports including retail sales and industrial production signaled improving growth. They saw 44 percent probability the Fed will raise rates by yearend as of Friday, up from 15 percent after the U.K.’s vote to leave the European Union. U.S. policy makers next meet on July 26 and 27.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations