Erdogan’s Five-Minute Interview Turns Stock Into Lonely WinnerBy
Dogan Holding is the only company on the Borsa 100 to rise
CNNTurk had a chat with Erdogan after midnight on Saturday
It’s been a laggard all year on Turkey’s main stock index, losing 14 percent through Friday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis