EMC Sales Meet Estimates on Weaker Demand Ahead of Dell DealBy
EMC Corp., which has agreed to be acquired by Dell Inc., reported sales that met analysts estimates as the largest storage seller faces weakening demand for its products from customers who are increasingly moving their data to the cloud.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Edges Lower: Markets Wrap
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn