EIB May Boost Funding Pledges to Romania to EU1 Billion in 2016By and
The European Investment Bank may boost its total funding pledges to Romania to 1 billion euros ($1.1 billion) in 2016 after stalled projects decreased lending to the country in the past three years, Vice President Cristian Popa said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas