Daewoo Ship’s Former Executive Indicted for Inflating EarningsBy
Charged with overstating profits by $2.4 billion, company says
Trading to remain suspended until exchange reviews matter
Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering Co. said South Korean prosecutors indicted a former chief financial officer for allegedly dressing up the company’s earnings over a three-year period.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day