Coup Experts See Erdogan Bungling Victory Over Inept PutschistsBy
Desperation amid crackdown seen as motivation for another try
‘They now realize that the mistake was not capturing Erdogan’
President Recep Tayyip Erdogan’s harsh response to the weekend’s poorly planned putsch may be an overreach that risks provoking another attempt, according to military experts who study coups d’etats.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations