China’s Stocks Retreat After Three-Week Rally on Energy SharesBloomberg News
China Vanke paces losses for developers after home-price data
Shanghai index’s RSI crossed overbought level last week
Chinese stocks fell the most in a week, led by energy and industrial shares, after the benchmark equity gauge posted three straight weeks of gains.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas