CBRE Sees Tough Year for Commercial Mortgage Bonds With New RuleBy
Looming regulation is weighing on new issuance: CBRE
Banks are filling the gap, even as the OCC flags concerns
A dismal start to the year for commercial mortgage bond issuance is unlikely to get any better as new regulations come into effect, according to CBRE Group Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day