CBRE Sees Tough Year for Commercial Mortgage Bonds With New RuleBy
Looming regulation is weighing on new issuance: CBRE
Banks are filling the gap, even as the OCC flags concerns
A dismal start to the year for commercial mortgage bond issuance is unlikely to get any better as new regulations come into effect, according to CBRE Group Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’