Blackstone Said to Plan Invitation Homes IPO for First Half 2017Heather Perlberg and Hui-yong Yu
Rally in shares of home-rental companies presents opportunity
Landlord is biggest in industry, with about 50,000 houses
Blackstone Group LP expects to take its Invitation Homes unit public in the first half of next year, capitalizing on a rally in U.S. single-family rental landlords to list the biggest company in the industry, according to two people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap