Yen Falls to 3-Week Low as Failed Turkey Coup Cuts Haven DemandBy and
Lira gains with rand as Erdogan regains control of nation
Investors see coup as ‘domestic’ affair, SocGen’s Juckes says
The yen dropped as global markets showed resilience in the wake of the failed coup attempt in Turkey, sparking a selloff in haven assets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy