U.K. Labour Party Rivals Debate Unity in Bid to Beat CorbynBy
Smith says it’s better that one candidate takes on Corbyn
Eagle, Smith will set out leadership visions to MPs on Monday
The two lawmakers seeking to unseat Jeremy Corbyn as leader of Britain’s main opposition party say it’s better if just one of them competes against him.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure