The Pound Rally Is Living on Borrowed TimeBy
Sterling’s best forecasters predict slide to $1.27 this year
Options traders are more bearish on pound than its G-10 peers
The U.K. just got a new government, the Bank of England held off from a knee-jerk interest-rate cut and the pound posted its best rally in four months. Yet strategists say these are merely the opening chapters of a post-Brexit saga that has further losses in store for the nation’s currency.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing