Nice Shops Feel Economic Pain of Repeated French Terror AttacksBy and
France is world’s most visited country with 84 million guests
One event gets shrugged off, multiple hits may be different
Thomas Benillouz’s specialty food store in Nice, about 500 yards from the city’s yacht-lined harbor, has a sign out front in English advertising free delivery to the port for wine, spirits and champagnes. He’s expecting to make fewer deliveries this summer after the attack Thursday that killed at least 84 people.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses