BOE’s Vlieghe Says Post-Brexit U.K. Needs Range of StimulusBy
MPC can ‘look through’ higher inflation, Vlieghe says in FT
Policy makers have signaled they’ll probably ease on Aug. 4
Gertjan Vlieghe, who was alone in voting for an interest-rate cut at the latest Bank of England meeting, said the U.K. needs a range of stimulus to combat the impact of its decision to quit the European Union.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing