Bloated Yahoo May Face Job Cuts After Sale of Core AssetsBy
Second-quarter results forecast to show big decline in sales
CEO pledge to reduce headcount by 15% this year isn’t enough
Yahoo! Inc. may have a new owner before long. Whoever emerges victorious from the months-long bidding battle will face the difficult task of whittling down a company burdened by one of the the highest cost structures in its corner of the technology sector.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts