Erdogan Says ‘I’m Not Going Anywhere’ Amid Turkey Coup AttemptFirat Kozok and Benjamin Harvey
Turkey’s President Recep Tayyip Erdogan vowed to cleanse the military after a coup attempt that he blamed on a group of followers of U.S.-based Islamic preacher Fethullah Gulen.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting