ECB Seen Supporting German Bonds After Biggest Selloff This YearBy and
Ten-year yield rises most since December as calm returns
Draghi to reiterate readiness to act if needed: TD’s Kelly
After inflicting the biggest weekly decline in German 10-year government securities this year, bond bears may have reason to pause when the European Central Bank provides its first analysis of the economic outlook since the U.K.’s shock Brexit vote.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis