Singapore Home Sales Fell in June to Lowest Level in Four MonthsBy and
Developers sold 536 units last month versus 1,058 in May
Government has said it is reluctant to ease curbs just yet
Singapore developers sold the fewest new homes in four months in June as a lull in new launches crimped sales.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses