Pound Pares Weekly Advance as Rally Fueled by May, Carney FadesBy
Sterling declines after BOE official says ‘easing required’
Dollar gains as U.S. sales data beat economists’ forecasts
The pound declined Friday, reversing earlier gains versus the the dollar, after better-than-expected U.S. retail sales and manufacturing data added to signs that the world’s largest economy is gaining traction.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing