Microsoft Won’t Get to 1 Billion Windows 10 Device Goal in 2018By
Windows chief had announced ambitious goal last year
Microsoft says still committed to target, but will take longer
Microsoft Corp., which last year pledged to get Windows 10 on 1 billion devices within two to three years, said it will not meet that goal for its new operating system because of the dramatic reduction of its Windows phone business.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis