Line Shares Send Positive Message at Their Market DebutBy and
Focus shifts to company’s ability to add more messaging users
Company sold about two-thirds of its stock in the U.S.
Line Corp. surged 32 percent in its Japan trading debut after the messaging company raised more than $1 billion in the biggest technology initial public offering of the year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations