Icahn Claims Victory in Herbalife’s Battle of BillionairesBy
Investor blasts Herbalife short sellers, including Bill Ackman
Nutrition company may consider buying competitors, Icahn says
Billionaire Carl Icahn claimed victory after Herbalife Ltd. settled with federal regulators and may now double down on his investment in the controversial nutrition company following a three-year battle with short seller Bill Ackman.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner