HNA to Buy 80% of SR Technics From Abu Dhabi Fund MubadalaBy and
Mubadala agrees to sell stake; deal value not disclosed
SR Technics has 3,300 employees, supporting 1,050 aircraft
China’s HNA Aviation Group Co. agreed to buy a majority stake in SR Technics, a Swiss aircraft-maintenance service provider, from Mubadala Development Co. for an undisclosed amount.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas