GM Avoids Some Claims in Suits Over Faulty Ignition SwitchesBy
Thousands of customers claim flaw caused injuries and deaths
Customers claim GM vehicles lost value over ignition flaw
A federal judge dismissed a swathe of customer claims in the nationwide litigation over General Motors Co.’s deadly ignition switch defect that triggered the recall of millions of vehicles two years ago.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion