Four Charts to Show the Best Week for Indian Bonds Since MarchBy
Investors speculating new central bank governor will be dovish
Rise in foreign holdings, pickup in monsoon rains add to gains
Indian bonds capped their best week since March as foreign funds piled into local debt amid mounting speculation the nation’s yet-to-be-named new central banker will be more aggressive in cutting interest rates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner