Fast Retailing Jumps 15 Percent in Tokyo on Profit Beat: ChartBy
Better-than-expected profit sent Fast Retailing Co. surging at the Tokyo open. Shares jumped as much as 15 percent. Operating income for the third quarter beat estimates, rising 19 percent from a year ago as e-commerce sales at Uniqlo jumped 41 percent in Japan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap