Cars, Vans Said to Be Focus of EU Plan for Tougher Emission CapsBy and
Europe preparing stricter limits on vehicles’ carbon dioxide
Post-2020 targets mentioned in confidential strategy paper
European Union regulators are drawing up stricter curbs on carbon dioxide from cars and vans in a bid to counter transport’s contribution to climate change, according to an EU document.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations