Canada to Introduce National Carbon Price in 2016, Minister SaysBy
Government will publish plan to reduce emissions by the fall
Environment Minister McKenna argues for uniformity in approach
Canada will have a national price on carbon emissions by the end of this year, Environment Minister Catherine McKenna says.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day