Brazil Real Advances in the Week as Confidence in Temer GrowsBy and
Brazil’s currency, stocks among the world’s best performers
Central bank placed $500 million reverse FX swaps Friday
Brazil’s currency gained for the sixth week in seven, in spite of central bank efforts to limit gains, amid investor optimism that the interim government will win lawmakers’ support for measures to cut the budget deficit and stimulate growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting