Blackstone to Buy 32% Stake in Stockholm Landlord CarnegieBy
Blackstone Group LP agreed to buy a 32 percent stake in Swedish residential landlord D. Carnegie & Co. AB from three of the company’s biggest shareholders, a deal that would lead to a bid for the whole company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations