Ackman Says FTC Backs His Herbalife Take as Icahn Claims VictoryBy , , and
FTC didn’t call Herbalife a pyramid scheme, won’t say it isn’t
U.S. backed many of Ackman’s claims, orders broad restructure
In the billionaire-activist battle over Herbalife Ltd., Carl Icahn may have claimed a victory Friday, but details of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission’s settlement suggest Bill Ackman could still have a last laugh.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing