If Wal-Mart Can't Bring Manufacturing Back to America, How Can Trump?By
Retailer’s $250 billion plan has limited impact on employment
Manufacturers say they can only re-shore by using fewer people
Wal-Mart Stores Inc. has been good to America’s Great Horned Owl. Not the real bird -- the plastic one.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt