U.S. Investors Flock to Booming Canada ETF Amid Political UneaseBy
Second-best developed equity market on commodity rebound
Having a “Kennedy-esque” leader in Trudeau doesn’t hurt either
U.S. investors leery of the outcome of a presidential race featuring two of the most unpopular candidates in history may already be voting with their dollars -- in Canada’s booming equity market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis