TSMC’s Outlook Tops Estimates as IPhone 7 Helps It Defy SlowdownDavid Ramli
World’s largest contract chipmaker is a major Apple supplier
Technology investment is helping it outpace market slowdown
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. forecast better-than-anticipated sales as Apple Inc. prepares to trot out its latest iPhone, helping the chipmaker defy the mobile industry’s worst-ever downturn.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?