Treasuries Tumble on Stimulus Bets as RBS Sees Further SelloffBy
U.S. 10-year yield set for biggest weekly rise since November
Investors grow cautious on Treasuries after record rally
Treasuries tumbled as the prospect of stimulus from London to Tokyo sapped demand for haven assets with yields near historic lows. Strategists at Royal Bank of Scotland warned of a further selloff.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis