Startup Bets $1.7 Billion on Becoming Asia’s Digital LandlordDavid Ramli
AirTrunk plans to start with data centers in Australia
Expansion into Hong Kong, Singapore to come in future
A Singaporean startup is betting $1.7 billion on becoming the digital landlord for tech giants building cloud services across Asia and Australia.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas