Startup Backed by Kodak, Alibaba Fights Fakes With Invisible InkBy
EApeiron’s markers keep products traceable over supply chain
Counterfeit goods accounted for $461 billion globally in 2013
The film cameras that built Eastman Kodak Co. in 1888 are long gone, yet the company’s imprint may soon be embedded on products from shoes to cigarettes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy