Nintendo Revives ’80s-Era Console to Attract Donkey Kong FansBy
Pokemon Go success shows potential for revamping classic games
The replica comes with 30 built in games, including Pac-Man
Nintendo Co., flush from the success of its new Pokemon Go mobile game, will soon be releasing a smaller version of its original Nintendo Entertainment System, hoping to draw nostalgic gamers back to the worlds of Donkey Kong and Pac-Man while introducing younger generations to old favorites.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations