Muni Tax Exemption Risks Becoming Target as Ownership NarrowsBy
Study says share of households ownership fell by 50 percent
Proposals to curtail municipal market’s tax break perennial
Municipal bonds are becoming concentrated in a fewer number of hands and that may not be good for bondholders and states and local governments.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations