JPMorgan Says U.S. Consumer Is Strong, Profit Tops EstimatesBy
Brexit impact seen as limited for U.S. economy, CFO says
Demand for loans was broad-based in the second quarter
Brexit, be darned: The U.S. consumer is doing just fine, according to JPMorgan Chase & Co., and that bodes well for the economy even as Europe is buffeted by political turmoil after the U.K.’s historic referendum last month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders