Illinois to Start 2017 With Over $10 Billion in Unpaid BillsBy
Backlog to produce payment delays of at least six months
Human services, small business, higher education prioritized
Illinois’s unpaid bills will continue to accumulate throughout the rest of 2016, leaving the state with a backlog of more than $10 billion by the start of next year, according to Comptroller Leslie Geissler Munger.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations