Homebuilders Offer Weakest Junk-Bond Protection, Moody’s SaysBy
‘High-yield lite’ prevails at 70% in North American sector
Investors buy anyway, in part because land doesn’t depreciate
Junk bonds issued by homebuilders offer the weakest covenant protections of any non-financial sector in North America, but investors are buying anyway because land is viewed as such a strong underlying asset, Moody’s Investors Service said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Why Arbitrage Traders Are Salivating Over Bitcoin Futures