Fiat Chrysler to Spend $1 Billion, Add 1,000 Jobs in Jeep PushBy
Plants in Ohio, Illinois to get investments for SUV models
Retooled factories will ‘support the future growth’ of brand
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV said it will spend $1.05 billion to prepare two U.S. factories to produce a pair of Jeep sport utility vehicles, creating a total of about 1,000 jobs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day