European Stocks Could Slide 20% If Populism Spreads, MSCI SaysBy
European equities could lose almost a fifth of their value if the influence of anti-establishment political parties spreads throughout Europe and the U.S. in the next two years, MSCI Inc. said in an assessment of possible risk scenarios.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt