Renewables Investment Fell 23% This Year After Record 2015By
China dropped 34% after a surge in installations last year
Last year’s investment was $20 billion more than estimated
Global investment in renewable energy fell 23 percent in the first half of this year as the cost of installing solar panels declined and China paused the pace of its spending.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap