United Fined as ‘Chairman’s Flight’ Snags Allies of ChristieBy and
Ex-Port Authority chairman admits to accepting a bribe
United to pay $2.25 million as ex-lobbyist is charged
A close ally of New Jersey Governor Chris Christie pleaded guilty and a second Christie appointee was charged as the state’s top federal prosecutor laid out a scheme of bribery and favor-trading with one of the biggest U.S. airlines.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas